NWICC is organized exclusively for Islamic educational, religious, charitable, and social activities.
All assets of NWICC are to be used for religious and social purposes documented in the by-laws.
All its activities shall be in accordance with the Quran, authentic Sunnah, laws of the State of Minnesota, and the laws of The United States of America.
The aim and purpose of NWICC is to serve the best interest of Muslims of Minnesota, particularly the Muslims living in the West and Northwest Metropolitan Areas (Plymouth/Maple Grove and it’s neighboring communities).
NWICC Board Members
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
I am Jamesha Shaikh Salaam, living in Plymouth, near NWICC along with my wife, 2 lovely daughters and a son.
Having a work experience of 15 years in IT Industry.
Prior to moving Minnesota, was living in Moline, IL and was an active member of ICQC Masjid by teaching Islamic Studies and by involving in other outreach activities.
Actively involved in Islamic activities in MN through Building Blocks in categories such as:
- In county fairs, State Fair and also in community centers across Twin Cities and also in admin activities of Dawah
- Interfaith events
- Involved in food shelf packing and fundraising organized by Building Blocks.
- To assist homeless people
- Likes to build a platform for the young and future generations to focus towards Islam.
- Fond of playing ping pong, cricket at leisure hours and to spend time with family and friends.